Posted by Sun Imp on January 30, 15 at 15:07:12:
This year has been a work in progress by any definition. I hope tonight we can piece together and offensive and defensive effort that can result in a sweep of the Oregon schools.
For that to happen here are my keys.
1. Keep the ball moving--if we stop and hold ball we are not good enough to create our own shots, they must come from a free flowing offense.
2. Tra Holder and Chance Murray have to run the offense w/o turning the ball over. I have seen improvement in that area so anticipate more of the same.
3. Dribble penetration and touches for Jacobsen in the paint has to lead to baskets or foul shots! Just getting in the paint won't free up Jon or Bo for their 3pt shots
1. Keep the Ducks out of the paint. Make them shoot from the cheap seats
2. Limit them to one shot by controlling the "D" boards. We don't rebound well on the offensive glass but we can't also give up second and third shots to them.
Final Score prediction Devils 66 OU 58
Post a Followup