Posted by Big Ron on December 01, 19 at 07:16:41:
* This morning I woke up and tried to remember the game. It was the the most forgettable rivalry game I can remember - or not remember. We won, right?
* The Wildcats came in with a 5 game losing streak and promptly pull a bush league stunt of attacking the midfield Sparky. That reflects on the team leadership, both players and coaching.
* 2nd half play calling = 37 runs, 4 passes attempts. I bet Likens was taken to the woodshed at halftime.
* With Henderson out with an eye injury, Hemsley had to play LT and Steve Miller was forced to play the entire game on a very bad knee. Eno will get the notoriety but Steve should get a game ball as well.
* Darby had his big drop. I had my chest pains. I think the kid is trying to kill me.
* Eno had a statement game. Not only did he put the team on his back for the win, but on one play he drove a Wildcat 5 yards beyond the sideline. Tough guy that set the team personality for the win.
* The Wildcats appeared to be a lifeless team with a lifeless coach. I hope they can turn things around. Rivalry games are more thrilling when both teams are plaything for more than just bragging rights.
* I hope a lot of big college linemen watched the game and are ready to transfer to ASU for the 2020 season. Maybe some Alabama players will want to put miles between themselves and Saban after his Saturday meltdown.
Post a Followup