Posted by Kushman on December 19, 19 at 18:17:38:
In Reply to: Questions after early signing day ... posted by Don B. on December 19, 19 at 16:03:36:
1. Seen somewhere where ASU has 5 blueshirts counting towards this years class so said 7 scholarships left? I'm not sure on those blueshirts?
2. I would say you are correct that ASU may indeed sign Badger & Bunkley-Shelton. I think Bryant goes to USC & Ngata goes elsewhere (Texas A&M). I think Louisiana RB / slot Corey Wren is a better bet than Ngata.
3. The transfer portal has Diesch 100% to ASU but as you say no news yet. I would go after Stanford grad transfer DL Bo Peek. I look for Edwards to bring in 2 portal OL.
4. ASU needs a quarterback maybe Joe Moore's teammate @ Cardinal Ritter Mekhi Hagens. I'm sure Zak Hill has a signal caller in mind from the foothills of the NW region that has not signed yet. Maybe CA DE LeShaun Bell or CA Julian Paliendo?
5. ASU must sign a quarterback in this class but may have to go the JC route.
Post a Followup