Posted by Big Ron on July 16, 21 at 11:47:25:
PFF rated all 130 FBS staring QBs. Some results are truly head-scratchers.
1. Spencer Rattler. Described as the best player in college football(?).
10. Kedon Slovis. Coming off what PFF described as a disappointing season, but PFF still rates him 10.
12. Brock Purdy. His passing rating has fallen for 3 consecutive years, but he still gets the 12 spot.
18 Brennan Armstrong Virginia. Comments start - Armstrong isnŐt the prettiest quarterback from a mechanics standpoint and doesnŐt possess high-level accuracy . . .
22. Bryce Young. Comments - Young saw mop-up duty as a true freshman with mixed results . . . But PFF still ranked him 22. It may be that Alabama thing.
39. Grant Gunnell. Really?
49. Jaren Hall. Never started a D1 game. We will see him at BYU.
So I keep looking down the page and get to TIER 4: THE AVAERAGE - *Consistently Average. Some of them have hardly shown an ability to produce at a quality level.*
Buried 20 positions down the TIER 4 list is Jayden Daniels at 72. That places him in the bottom half of all FBS quarterbacks behind QBs from such football giants as Kent State, Arkansas State, North Texas - - - .
NUMBER 72. JAYDEN DANIELS
PUT THAT ON THE BULLETIN BOARD.
Post a Followup