Posted by Daddy VG on September 13, 21 at 11:45:26:
- With the way this team has played through the first two games, it's not a Rose Bowl caliber team. Sloppy play and sloppy coaching.
- JD needs to stop running around so much and find an outlet receiver after scrambling. Too many times he just tucked and ran taking way too many hits in the process.
- White will be injured by week 6 if he keeps getting this workload, yes I know that Chip and Ngata were hurt but White was gassed many times in the 4th quarter.
- The players need to stop reading the headlines and start playing with more heart and passion, they haven't won jack shit yet.
- We'll find out a lot more about this team after Saturday's game. I don't have a good feeling about it, but you never know until the lights come on.
Post a Followup